Starting a Home Daycare Business
Welcome to Simply Daycare. If you are interested in starting a successful home daycare, this site is for YOU. Starting and running your own home based daycare can be accomplished both simply and affordably.
Contrary to what others may have told you:
You don't need expensive equipment to start a child care business.You don't need to purchase high priced kits to get the information you need.You don't need to take college level courses to be qualified.
Home daycare is one of the few businesses that can be easily started without enormous upfront expenses. It is a business that you can build over time. Best of all, you'll notice the benefits right away.
- You will have the opportunity to spend more time with your own children.
- You will be your own boss with your own business and be able to set your own hours.
- You will have a positive impact on children and will be earning an income at the same time.
The goal of this site is to make opening and operating your own home daycare business simple for the beginner. All the information you need to turn the idea of your own child care business into a reality is here. If you are interested in creating a safe, nurturing and educational environment for children, then you are in the right place.
For those of you just starting out:
Click the links to your left, and find out how to get started. Learn how to:
Both beginner and long-time home daycare providers will want creative ideas for keeping all those little hands busy and learning. Your goal is to make your own child care business unique and interesting. That's why Simply Daycare offers a large selection of activities. Here you will find creative (and low cost!) ways to make play and learning fun for all the children in your home daycare.
There are also those issues that all child care providers deal with. Look in the Daycare Tips section for assistance on potty training, guidance issues, building self-esteem, a special area for new providers and more.
Browse the site at your leisure. Take your time. Check back often as new items are continually being added. The information on this site will give you everything you need to know to start and continue to operate your own unique home based daycare.
Best of wishes on your new or current home based daycare.
For your convenience, use the following quick links...
- How to Start a Daycare
- How to start a daycare will show you the steps necessary to acheive your own in-home daycare. All free articles will give you all the information you need.
- Home Based Daycare : How to Start an At Home Daycare
- The steps to create your own unique home based daycare. Includes choosing a business name, setting fees, bookkeeping, basic supply list, and advertising (with sample flyers and brochures).
- Free Daycare Forms
- All the free daycare forms you need to run a successful home daycare. Everything from the basic contract to emergency forms to kids awards and more. Simply print and use.
- Daycare Tips
- Daycare Tips is a "can't miss" collection of articles. Topics include: advice to new providers, daycare guidance issues, potty training, a child's first day, developmental stages and much more.
- Daycare Advice
- Looking for some great daycare advice? Article written by a long time child care provider. What you need to know before you start a home daycare.
- Daycare Resources
- List of daycare resources available for home child care providers. Links to free newsletters, current food and child safety recalls, state by state regulations and more...
- Daycare Safety
- Daycare safety in your home is of paramount importance. Follow some simple steps when setting up your daycare and you may be able to prevent some of the most common daycare accidents.
- Child Safety Tips
- Simple child safety tips to protect the children in your home. A whole safety section of tips covering all aspects of home safety.
- Daycare Marketing : Advertising Childcare : How to Advertise Your Daycare
- If you think daycare marketing is difficult, think again. Advertising childcare is a snap with this list of ideas. Perfect for home based daycare providers.
- The Daycare Interview Guide
- Be prepared for your daycare interview. Know how to set up your home, get paperwork in order, ask parents the right questions, and know what questions parents will ask you.
- Home Daycare Insurance
- Buying home daycare insurance can be confusing. Read these tips to make buying daycare insurance simpler... before you sign on the dotted line.
- Storm and Fire Safety - Planning for Emergencies
- All home daycares are required to practice storm and fire safety. Here are my tips on exactly what to teach children and how practice drills.
- Keeping Daycare Parents Happy
- Daycare parents should feel every bit as welcome in your home as the children. Here's some great ways to let them know that you consider them important.
- Daycare Menus
- Planning daycare menus doesn't have to be the toughest part of running an in-home daycare. There are lots of tips to make it easier with great meal and snack ideas.
- Meals for Kids
- Planning meals for kids is easier than you might think. Simply follow a few easy rules to make the meal more appealing and the kids will be asking for more.
- Community Service Ideas for Kids
- Looking for great community service ideas for kids? List of many ways to involve even very young children in helping others.
- Art Projects for Kids
- Lots of art projects for kids. Unique ways to paint, projects using markers or crayons, making toys, group art projects, and projects that are super simple.
- Daycare Field Trip Ideas
- The field trip ideas section contains lots of ideas on where to go, field trip tips and alternatives to bring the field trip experience "into" your daycare setting.
- Fun Summer Activities
- Fun summer activities are easy to plan for the children in your daycare. Lots of ideas in several categories makes it simple to plan warm weather activities.
- Nursery Rhyme Lyrics
- Nursery rhyme lyrics to many of the most popular childrens rhymes. Included, also, are free printable coloring and activity pages for each of the rhymes.
- Preschool Theme Ideas
- Need some preschool theme ideas? Children learn best through repetition, so teaching one topic all week really makes an impact. Here's some ideas to get you started.
- Free Preschool Printables
- Free preschool printables makes planning activities for your daycare incredibly easy. Assorted games, worksheets, and activities for fun and learning.
- Word Search Printables for Kids
- Word search printables are an easy way to plan an extra activity. All the word searches involve child-friendly themes and are a fun and interesting way to entertain.
- Science Experiments for Kids
- There are many simple science experiments for kids. Sometimes simple really is the best way to teach children about their world. Lots of ideas to amaze the kids.
- Dramatic Play in Daycare
- Dramatic play lets kids use their imaginations in new ways. Learn why this type of play is important, what children learn from it and how easy it is to set up in your home daycare.
- Making Music Fun for Kids
- Making music a part of your daycare curriculum is downright simple. Find lots of easy musical activities, and how to craft enough musical instruments to form your own band.
- Simply Daycare Site Map
- Use my site map to easily find exactly what you need. Organized by catagories to make navigating the site simple.
©simplydaycare.com 2009-2014 All Rights Reserved